Fire Fighters Battle Schuyler Lake House Fire
Tuesday at around 3:30 p.m., Schuyler Lake fire fighters responded to a house fire on County Route 22 in Schuyler Lake. According to AllOTSEGO, the fire began with a loose wood stove pipe which caused wall paper to catch on fire.
With assistance from the Richfield Springs Fire Dept., Schuyler Lake fire fighters were able to douse the flames within 45 minutes. The owner of the residence is Tom Donnelly. No injuries were reported.
This story provided in partnership with AllOTSEGO.