A fire Monday morning in Delhi resulted in 50 firemen responding to the scene from four fire companies. Police say the fire at O’Neill’s Shire Pub on Main Street took around two hours to get under control and NYSEG was called in to cut power to the structure. No injuries were reported and firemen were able to rescue three pets in an apartment above the pub. According to Delaware County (NY) Department of Emergency Services, investigators determined that the fire accidentally started in the pub kitchen due to spontaneous combustion of recently laundered towels.  

More From Big Cat - WBKT-FM